The public is welcome at events listed below.
Upcoming Dates and Events
- March 27 - April 17, Tue 7:30-8:30pm: Sword Handling 101: Improve Balance and Focus
- April 2 - 5, 7:15pm Planning meetings to organize for April events.
- April 16 - 19, Mon/Wed/Thu 6:15pm, progress reviews and kyu testing.
- April 21, Sat. noon- 1:30pm: Aikido Appetizer open house
- April 24, Tue 6:15pm: Aikido First Course - Beginners series starts
- April 26, Thu 6:15pm: O Sensei memorial class - open to all members
- April 28, Sat noon-1:30pm: Learn How To Fall Safely. Public event, $25, noon-1:30pm. Dojo members are invited to attend this event for free.
- April 29, Sunday, 10am - 4pm: Portland Area Friendship Seminar. Hosted here at Aikido Multnomah Aikikai. Details forthcoming.
- May 1-22, Tuesdays, 7:30pm, four classes: Jo handling series
- TBA: Dojo strategy meeting (Prepare to report back from our Oct 26 meeting).
- June 5, Tue, 6:15pm: Chiba Sensei memorial class - open to all members
- July 20 - 25: limited class schedule during summer camp days. TBD.
- Sep. TBD Guest class with Fleshler Sensei
- Sep. 29, Sat. 10am- noon: Aikido Appetizer, Fall open House