The dojo events below are open to the public. You do not have to be a member to participate. Please click the links to learn more. View all upcoming public events on our Eventbrite site.
- Aug. 7, Tue., 7:30pm, Jo Staff Handling Intro
- Aug. 8, Wed. 12:30-1:30pm: Low Impact Aikido Class
- Aug. 20, Mon., 7:30pm: Sword Drawing: Intro to Iaido
- TBA, Sat., 12:00-1:30pm, Learn How to Fall Safely
- Sep. 29, Sat., 10am - noon: Aikido Appetizer - Our Fall Open House
All public events are open to Regular Adult dojo members at no additional cost.
Upcoming Dates and Member Events
Members, please save these upcoming dates and support to the best of your ability. Unless otherwise specified, all events are held at the dojo, 6415 SW Macadam Ave.
- Thursdays 5:45-6:15pm: Senior members regular operations meeting
- Aug. 8, Wed, Fleshler Sensei teaches in Forest Grove
- Aug. 9, 7pm, Dojo Meeting
- Sep. 5, Wed., Fleshler Sensei teaches in Forest Grove
- Sep. 16, Sunday Guest classes with A. Fleshler Sensei at Multnomah Aikikai
- Sep. 29, Sat. 10am- noon: Aikido Appetizer, Fall open House
- Oct. 10, Wed, Fleshler Sensei teaches in Forest Grove
- Nov. 14, Wed, Fleshler Sensei teaches in Forest Grove
- Dec.12, Wed, Fleshler Sensei teaches in Forest Grove
- 2018 Sep. 13-15: Aikido Womens Camp in New Mexico
- 2018 Oct.12-14: Seminar with Mike Flynn Sensei at Eugene Aikikai
- 2018 Nov. 2-4: Seminar with Frank Apodaca Sensei hosted by Clallam Aikikai
- 2018 Nov. 10-11: Suzane Van Amburgh Sensei at Grand Rapids Aikikai
- 2019 July 25 - July 30: Birankai North America Summer Training Camp at University of Puget Sound, Tacoma WA. http://camp.birankai.org/